• Responsible for analyzing machine and process problem.
• Hands on preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance for machine and equipment.
• Analyzing preventive maintenance system and maintenance process to increase machinery efficiency and productivity.
• Handle for any improvement project concerned to machine and equipment.
• Provide the necessary data/report to concerned parties;
• Coordinate with concerned parties in purchasing process to control quality and cost of purchased parts/services complied with the approved budget;
• Participate in management systems to achieve the company’s goals
• Thai nationality, Male/Female aged over 22 years
• Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineer, or related field
• At least 1 years experiences in manufacturing environment, preventive maintenance experiences
• Experience in industrial field especially in Power plant, oil, gas, or petrochemical industry will be an advantage.
• Strong problem solving skill with analytical skill, Maturity, self-motivated, self-confidence and good presentation skill.
• IT literacy, Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Able to travel abroad to various sites periodically
• Able to work cross culture in different working environment and under pressure
• Experience in energy management system is preferable
- Opened Until: 20 Nov 2016
- Work Routine: Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree
- Expirience: 1 Year
- Good Personality
- Negotiation and persuasion
- Problem solving
- Work under pressure
- Microsofe Office (Basic)