-Develop and follow work process to speed up PR to PO process while support company requirements.
-Process purchase requisitions into purchase orders in accordance with procurement policy and procedure and in a timely manner according to the PR priorities.
-Identify bidder list, develop new supplier, lead bidding and negotiation on any purchase requisition regarding to the equipment spare part and service for support all department,
and other enquiry related to Procurement Division.
-Monitor timely delivery of goods and service to meet the requirements.
-Support Logistics process with import spare part.
-Maintain professional relationship with vendors while encouraging fair competition.
-Develop or follow procurement strategy in conjunction with key users on the supplier portfolio management to have the best effective procurement methodology in meeting plant requirements with best cost to the company.
-Leading the supplier audit/ visit to improve supplier quality, maintain the approved list and black list in the system.
-Support Procurement Section-Head to continue improvement of the procurement process.
-Implement and active the related routine ISO activities.
-Any jobs assignment.
สถานที่ปฏิบัติงาน : บริษัท สหโคเจน กรีน จำกัด สวนอุตสาหกรรมเครือสหพัฒน์ลำพูน จ.ลำพูน
เงินเดือน : พิจารณาตามความสามารถและประสบการณ์
- Bachelor's degree or higher in ElectricalEngineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Administration or related fields.
- Male / Female, Age over 25 years.
- Min. 3-5 years working experience working for procurement Power Plant, Biomass Power Plant, Maintenance and New Project Support.
- Work at Kamphaengphet province and can travel outside work (Lamphun) and some time to Lampang, Chonburi & Prachinburi.
- Strong interpersonal skills, knowledge of contract law, strong negotiation skills and computer literacy is required.
- EPC and Commercial or Finance know how is an advantage.
- Able to communicate and writing in English language.
- Must have skill on data analysis and computer application (ERP Navision, Microsoft Office)
- Opened Until: 02 Mar 2018
- Work Routine: Monday to Friday
- Expirience: No Experience